In only three and a half years, Brian has gone from being a Reserve agent in the District Office to having an 8-person staff, writing 3500 Policies in Force. Breaking into the insurance business at an exuberant 20 years of age easily tagged him as the youngest Farmers Agent in Texas. Add to his age the fact he was new to the area, meant that all the straightforward and easy ways to generate a client base were all but obsolete for Brian. He began to think outside of the box to discover ways to write more contracts and generate positive leads.
• Writing more policies with minimal effort
• Building a transparent and accountable team
• Creating new business through lead generation & referrals
• Using social media to benefit your business
• Generating an effective emailing process through automation
• Targeting your specific demographics