How I Write 287 Items Every Single Month
With Matt Saari, Allstate Agent since 2012
Going from writing a mere 65 items a month to over 287 doesn’t come without training, hard work and planning. When Matt began his business in 2012, Matt was using multiple business phone and CRM platforms. He began by buying 10-20 internet leads per day, and after switching to DYL, he and his team were working 80 leads a day. We wanted to learn some of the techniques Matt used to increase his sales volume by over triple.
In this exclusive webcast with DYL, you'll learn his methods for:
• Writing more policies with minimal effort
• Building a transparent and accountable team
• Follow up call schedule for success
• Script for your average internet lead phone call
• Using DYL folders for organization
• Strategies for optimum growth
• Creating new business through lead generation & referrals
• Protection from E&O Claims
Matt remains firm in his belief that persistence is key to selling and writing policies. Learn Matt’s favorite DYL features and how he used them to benefit and grow his business into one of the leading Allstate agencies. DYL seamlessly integrates with your existing software to make populating complicated forms simple and straightforward. Optimize your phone system for the ultimate business platform. Learn how Matt utilizes other features to run his agency such as; Office view, call recording, calendar reminders and call backs. Streamline and simplify while simultaneously increasing your revenue and public image with DYL Business Phone Service. Call DYL today at 855-357-9249 for your 1 on 1 demo!