DYL considers its customers’ privacy to be of paramount importance. The DYL system maintains records on the contact information of both our clients and their prospects. We hold this information with the utmost respect and strive to ensure the highest industry level of security. We have put together this list of our intentions to make clear our priorities to both our customers and to casual visitors of our website(s). If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and someone from DYL will respond in a timely fashion to your questions or concerns.
What information do we collect?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
Your information is secure – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc..
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Does DYL provide links to third parties?
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What are the DYL terms of service?
- Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- This page last edited on 05/14/2013.