Lead Response Management
Leads don’t last forever. In fact, most business to business leads have a relatively short lifespan and need to be contacted, or closed, within the first 42 hours. Business to consumer leads, however, often have an even shorter lifespan. Of course, every industry is different and the lead response time varies depending on such.
Luckily, lead response management is made easy with DYL’s revolutionary software. The Lead & Contact Management portion of our software has a variety of features that can help you connect with your clients with ease. Before you sign up for our software demo, let us fill you in on our lead response management feature and how it can help your business close more leads!
Common Lead Response Issues
Arguably the biggest problem businesses face with closing leads is contacting the lead on time. As mentioned before, B2B leads have a lifespan of 42 hours or less, and B2C leads are often even shorter. With this, it is important to contact your leads soon enough to make the sale, but long enough to not annoy or bother them.
As you can see, this is a very fine line to walk, but in doing so you will be able to close more leads. However, lead response time is not the only issue businesses run into when trying to close leads on time. For some businesses, organization, or a lack thereof, can play a major role in leads not closing. Without proper organization, leads can easily fall through the cracks, resulting in not only a wasted lead, but in a dissatisfied potential client.
The DYL Lead Response Solution
Unclosed leads are a headache, especially for sales persons. A lot of time and energy is devoted to attaining the right leads, and if they are unfulfilled, or fall through the cracks, it has been a waste. Luckily, DYL’s software comes with Lead & Contact Management. With this, not only are you able to manage your leads easily, but you can utilize a number of lead tools to help your business. Some of the additional features of Lead & Contact Management Software are:
- Lead Management and Tracking: With Click-to-call technology and lead capture, lead management and tracking has never been easier.
- Lead Nurturing and Follow-up: Follow-up with your leads often to ensure there is still interest. Our lead nurturing tools can help eliminate any headaches in this regard.
- Lead Routing and Distribution: Don’t worry about sales people quarreling over a lead with DYL’s lead routing and distribution features
- Text Messaging Services: Enter the 21st century with instant lead response texts and other messaging services from DYL.
- Email Marketing Software: With DYL’s software you are able to utilize a number of email marketing features, such as email drip campaigns and customized email templates.
- Reporting and Analytics: At the end of the day, you will need the right software to help you report and track your lead closures and DYL has just that.
Try A Demo Today!
To gain access to these tools and features, as well as the other aspects of our software, you can request a demo at the top of our website and we can walk you through everything step by step.