We will never sell your information.
By visiting a DYL website or providing personal information to us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. If you do not consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy (and any applicable Country or Web Site Privacy Statements), do not use DYL Internet Sites, contact DYL, or Submit Data to DYL via Internet form. Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information To the extent required by applicable law, whenever DYL collects personal information on a DYL Internet Site, DYL will:
- Provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices.
- Collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors.
- Collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected.
- Process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented.
- Take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up‐to‐date.
Information Collected on DYL Internet Sites and How It May Be Used.
When you access and use a DYL Internet Site, there are 3 ways we may collect information about you:
1. Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser
DYL collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name of your operating system (such as Macintosh or Windows) and the name and version of your browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome). The information we receive depends on the settings on your web browser. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. The information provided by your browser does not identify you personally. We use this information to create statistics that help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our Internet visitors
2. Information Collected By Placing a "Cookie" On Your Computer
DYL may obtain information about you by installing a "tag" on your computer's hard drive. This tag is known as a "cookie." All of our DYL Internet Sites use "session cookies." A session cookie is used to tag your computer with a computer‐generated, unique identifier when you access our site. A session cookie does not identify you personally and expires after you close your browser. We use session cookies to collect statistical information about the ways visitors use our sites' which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page. We analyze this information in statistical form to better understand our visitor's interests and needs to improve the content and functionality of our sites.
Some DYL Internet sites also use "persistent cookies". These cookies do not expire when you close your browser, they stay on your computer until you delete them. By assigning your computer a unique identifier, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences, and in situations where these choices or preferences need to be collected again, they can be provided by us automatically, saving you time and effort.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit a DYL Internet Site, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of the site if your browser rejects our cookies.
The DYL team is fully committed to maintaining your privacy. To ensure your privacy, we abide by all applicable laws, rules, and regulatory requirements. We will never sell, lease, or exchange our customer’s personal data to third-party companies without obtaining your consent, unless required by law.
- Cookies: By visiting this site, third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeting advertising services. This helps DYL keep you interested in our products and services. The data used from these cookies may include IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and website activity.
- How This Information Is Used: The information that we collect through cookies may be used to target advertising on other websites.
- How You Can Opt Out: You can opt out of this by visiting the DAA opt-out site or the NAI opt-out site.
3. Information You Knowingly and Voluntarily Provide
DYL collects the information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use a DYL Internet Site, for example, the information you provide when you sign up to receive email alerts, when you complete a survey, or when you ask us a question or email us with feedback. In many cases this information will be personal information. DYL uses this information for the purposes for which you provide it. We may also use the information we collect on DYL Internet Sites for various business purposes such as customer service, fraud prevention, market research, improving our products and services, and providing you and your company with information and offers we believe may be of interest to you. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes
Sharing Personal Information
DYL will not sell personal information collected from its Internet sites to mailing list brokers or other third parties. DYL may share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information as strictly confidential. In some cases, DYL may share your personal information with third parties who partner with us to provide products and services to our customers. When we do so, we will require our business partners to use the personal information we share with them in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you subsequently consented) and only as permitted under this Policy, any applicable Country or Web Site Privacy Statements, and all applicable privacy and data protection laws. In certain, limited circumstances we may share or transfer personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party (i) at your request, (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or court order; (iii) to investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft; (iv) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of DYL or a DYL business unit; or (v) under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
HIPAA Compliance ‐ DYL shall treat all medical records of any patient enrolled in any pre‐clinical or clinical studies in accordance with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations and with due regard to ethical considerations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, DYL acknowledges the duty to ensure that its computer information systems and related internal policies and procedures must be compliant with all applicable security and privacy requirements under final regulations promulgated pursuant to HIPAA, and similar federal or state standard transaction, privacy and security requirements, such that billing, record keeping and other patient data requirements function accurately, without interruption and in full compliance with applicable federal and state law. DYL represents and warrants that all necessary and appropriate measures have been undertaken or will be taken to ensure HIPAA compliance, to the extent that DYL is a "covered entity," as such term is defined under HIPAA.
Security of Personal Information
Your personal information will generally be stored in DYL databases or databases maintained by our service providers. Most of these databases are stored on servers located in the United States. To the extent required by law, if your personal information will be transferred outside your country an appropriate notice will be provided. DYL maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. For example, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to transfer personal information over the Internet. Although we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
If you terminate your DYL account, you will be given the option for us to keep your data in a suspended status in the event you should want to re‐activate your account; or we will destroy the data at your request.
Links to Third Party Internet Sites
Retention of Personal Information
CalOPPA ‐ California Online Privacy Protection Act
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial message, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
DYL collects your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT to use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses. Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Honor opt‐out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and/or unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Changes to this Policy
DYL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in Policy will be effective when posted. You agree to review this Policy periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Policy will be considered acceptance of those changes.